The Portland Commons sustainable building features transform the human experience into a meaningful experience.
Key Sustainability Features at Portland Commons:
• Targeting Leed Platinum Core & Shell, Leed Zero Carbon And Well Gold Certifications. Enwave’s Deep Lake Water Cooling System Provides Sustainable Heating And Cooling.
• 367 bike stalls with dedicated ramp
• Spa-like gender-neutral shower/change room facilities
• Multiple green roofs and terraces
• 52 EV Charging Stations
• LEED Zero Carbon verifies the achievement of net zero goals and enhances the health and well-being of building occupants and the natural environment